Deseret First Credit Union was started as the LDS Church Office Credit Union in 1955. Over the years, Deseret First has grown to now serve all members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, certain Select Employer Groups, and their family members. Deseret First is a full-service financial institution dedicated to serving it’s members and creating a great work atmosphere. Deseret First is looking for qualified, hard working, and fun people to join our team.
2016 Best Credit Unions – DFCU was recognized by the Credit Union Journal as one of the best credit unions to work for in the country for 2016. This award was given based on a credit union analysis of company benefits and culture as well as comprehensive staff surveys. This is the second consecutive year DFCU has been given this recognition.
- 2015 Best Credit Unions – Deseret First Credit Union was named one of the 2015 Best Credit Unions to Work For by the Credit Union Journal.
- 2015 Best Companies to Work For – We were selected as one of the 2015 Best Companies to Work for by Utah Business Magazine
- Medical Insurance – We offer comprehensive medical insurance to all eligible employees. You can choose from many options to help meet your needs.
- Dental insurance – All eligible employees are also able to sign up for our dental insurance. Our insurance even includes orthodontic coverage.
- Vision Discounts – Need some help paying for your contacts or glasses? We have it covered.
- 401K with competitive employer match – Employees can start planning and contributing to your retirement from the get go, even if you are part-time. We also offer an excellent employer match to help you reach your retirement goals. Just remember, you have to be 21 to participate.
- Paid time off – PTO starts accruing right away for all employees. We want you to enjoy your time at work, but also enjoy your time at home.
- 11 paid holidays – The benefits of working in the industry!
- Employer-paid long term disability – Just in case.
- Short term disability – You never know.
- Life insurance – If you are a full time employee, we provide basic life insurance to you at no cost. If you want more, no problem, you can also purchase additional supplemental life insurance.
- Health Savings Account with employer match – Sometimes you just want a high deductible health insurance plan. It sounds even better when you put that with our Health Savings Account with a match!
- Flexible Spending Account – Do you have those regular medical bills that you can’t get rid of? Contribute to the Flexible Spending Account, pre-tax.
- Employee Assistance Program – Life can sometimes get a little stressful. That’s why we have our employee assistance program to help you during those stressful times.
Don’t wait, apply now!