What is Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP)?
MBP is a warranty product that extends coverage above and beyond that provided by the vehicle manufacturer. Even the most reliable vehicle can develop a mechanical problem and MBP is designed to keep your vehicle on the road. No matter where you travel in the United Sates, MBP coverage will protect you against major mechanical expenses at any certified mechanic, and there is NO DEDUCTIBLE on covered parts or labor.
In addition, all MBP plans come with:
- Rental car allowance
- 24/7 emergency roadside service
- Flat tire assistance
- Fuel and fluid delivery
- Battery jump starting
- Lock-out service
- No Deductible
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rental Car Benefit
- 24/7/365 Emergency Roadside Service
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Repairs can be made at any ASE certified repair facility
- Direct claim payments to repair shop by warranty company
- MBP fee can be added to your loan
- Total Loss Refund (receive a full premium refund if your car is declared a total loss as a result of a collision)
MBP can be purchased at any time, even if you don’t have a loan with Deseret First on the vehicle. Preexisting conditions may not be covered. Please call 1-800-326-3328 for more information.
To get preauthorization for repairs on a vehicle already covered with our Mechanical Breakdown Protection, please call 1-800-808-0828 and have your agreement number available.