Share Secured Loans are a perfect way to establish or rebuild credit. If you have funds to deposit, you may want to consider a Share Secured Loan.
How a Share Secured Loan Works
- Funds are deposited into your account, issued to you as a check, or linked to a VISA for you to use.
- Monthly payments required.
- No minimum amount required.
- Flexible Terms.
- APR on loan is 3.00% higher than savings account interest rate.
- Option to place funds on a VISA and use as a prepaid card.
- Earn interest on deposit account balance.
- No origination or prepayment fees.
- Membership and eligibility.
- Credit approval.
For questions or to apply, call 801-456-7000 or 1-800-326-3328 weekdays: 8am-7pm, Sat: 9am-2pm or visit any Deseret First Branch.