Mission Savings FundUT Credit Union
At Deseret First we understand it’s a financial sacrifice to serve a mission. We developed the Mission Savings Fund to empower future missionaries and give them the best tool possible for saving!
Designed for Future Missionaries
Perfect For Any Situation
- Parents looking to set up a Mission Savings Fund for their children
- Teenagers planning to serve a mission
- Grandparent/family member/friend looking to set up a Mission Savings Fund for a youth
- Adults planning to serve a senior mission
- One free withdrawal allowed every 6 months. A $25.00 fee is given for additional withdrawals within the 6-month time frame.
For questions or to apply, call 801-456-7000 or 1-800-326-3328 weekdays: 8am-7pm, Sat: 9am-2pm or visit any UT Credit Union Deseret First Branch.
Membership and eligibility required. Terms and conditions apply. Federally insured by NCUA. For youth/minor accounts, bring in the minor’s social security card or bring their SSN and a birth certificate.
Mission Savings Fund Savings Rate
|$0 - $15,000||3.44%||3.49%|