Mobile Wallet is here!
You can stop pulling your cards out of your wallet or purse. Instead just pull out your phone and pay at millions of locations and online stores! Click on the icons below to see the merchants that accept Apple, Google, and/or Samsung Pay.
What is Mobile Wallet?
It’s an app on your phone that stores your credit and debit card information. Deseret First credit and debit cards work with Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay. That way you don’t have to carry a wallet everywhere you go, just use your phone to pay.
Benefits of Using Mobile Wallet
- You don’t have to carry a phone and a wallet!
- Your actual credit or debit card number is not sent with your payment, therefore the cashier and others around don’t know your number or name.
- Encryption of your card and phone security help keep your information safer than carrying cash or a card.
- Millions of stores have updated their payment methods so you can pay using mobile wallet apps.
- Save time with online purchases by using mobile pay instead of typing in your card information for every purchase on mobile wallet friendly sites.
- We support Apple Pay on the Apple Watch.
How to Find and Use Mobile Wallet
Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay all differ slightly in how to find and use it. But don’t fear, they are all easy and simple to use and set up! To learn how to find and use the Mobile Pay that works best for you click the corresponding icon below.
Start using your cell phone to pay so you can stop carrying around your wallet, increase the security of your card information, and save you time! Add your Deseret First credit or debit card information into your mobile wallet, whether that’s Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung pay, and start your journey to more secure and convenient transactions!
Make shopping simple and easy with your Android, Apple, Google, or Samsung device.