A Premier Share Certificate is a great option to save money. Typically, you can earn more interest than a savings account.
- The interest rate varies based on current market conditions
- Deposits can be made at any time
- Maturity period is the first 3 business days of each fiscal quarter. During these maturity periods funds can be withdrawn or the Certificate can be closed without penalty.
- Minimum deposit of $1,000
- Membership and eligibility.
For questions or to apply, call 801-456-7000 or 1-800-326-3328 weekdays: 8am-7pm, Sat: 9am-2pm or visit any Deseret First Branch.
|$0 - $999||0.200%||0.20%|
|$1,000 - $19,999||0.449%||0.45%|
|$20,000 - $49,999||0.698%||0.70%|
|$50,000 - $99,999||0.946%||0.95%|
Rates quoted as Annual Percentage Yield. Rate subject to change after account is opened. The listed APY is accurate as of today’s date. $1,000.00 deposit required to open the account. Term varies depending on when the account is opened. Fees could reduce earnings. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Federally insured by NCUA. Membership and eligibility required.